Creating Your Embroidery Design
To embroider a design or logo, a digitized file* must be produced.
* This is a one time charge. Please allow 2-7 business days for your
file to be digitized.
- The typical charge for this process is $30.00 - $180.00.
- Jacket back logos average $200.00 - $400.00. Please contact us for a quote.
- A Rush Charge of $20 will be applied for 1
day turn around on Digitizing.
Embroidering Your Design
Designs can utilize up to 15 thread colors. Threads from various manufacturers
are available to ensure correct PMS color matches.
- Qty.1 - 11: $8.50**
- Qty.12 - 48: $7.50**
- Leather and Suede items add $.75 each piece. Note: some garments may require opening
and closing of the inner lining for proper embroidery.
- Hats, flatware and yardage utilize separate machine appliances, thus cannot be
combined in pricing.
- Front & side logos for caps can be run simultaneously, stitch count will be
combined for cost.
Packaging & Re-Packing: Services available at $ .25 per piece on orders more than
** Additional charge for excessive stitch counts
Name Drops & Titles
If you would like to personalize items, a separate file* is created as a namedrop
from our keyboard and pre-digitized fonts.This file can be used indefinitely for
* A one time set-up charge of $15.00 for keyboard lettering for most
Lettering can be embroidered successfully in sizes ranging from
1/4" to 3" tall. We have a multitude of fonts to choose from. To view some of the basics,
move your cursor over the font names below.
We have the ability to match any True-Type font.
COD, PAYPAL, NET 10 (on approved credit). Monthly interest charge will be applied
to accounts over 60 days. A $20.00 service charge will be collected on all
returned checks. Customer provided items are the responsibility of the customer
& should be checked for flaws & quantities before shipping to
WildNESS Production facilities.WILDNESS DOES NOT GUARENTEE THE QUALITY OF
EMBROIDERY SEWN ON SUB-STANDARD GARMENTS. TO ENSURE QUALITY, ALL ITEMS ARE
INDIVIDUALLY EMBROIDERED AND ARE UNDER CONSTANT SUPERVISION WHILE BEING
EMBROIDERED. SOME DESIGNS MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ALL GARMENT APPLICATIONS.
PLACEMENT MAY VARY DUE TO SIZING AND CONSTRUCTION OF ITEMS.